The QSC GX7 outputs 725 watts into an 8 ohm load. The GX7's 1000
watts will very capably power many of today's popular subwoofers or two
typical 8 ohm speakers per channel.
QSC GX7 Technical Notes
The GX7 adds the road-proven PowerLight supply to the Class H output
section, for more overall output power and additional weight savings.
The result is one of the highest power-to-weight ratios in the
industry. A low-noise variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow
keeps amplifiers and racks cool.
QSC GX7 Features Include:
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for
compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon
2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support
all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers
from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in