The Omnirax F2 was nominated for a 2001 TEC Award (category: Ancillary
equipment). The F2 puts your keyboard, mixer and monitors right where you want
The Omnirax F2 Workstation Features Include:
- The F2 is a unique keyboard composing, recording and mixing workstation
that for the first time puts your sampler / synth keyboard, mixer, nearfield
monitors, computer monitors and computer keyboard right where you want them!
- The desk is designed to hold any 88-note or smaller workstation controller
keyboard, with 54 rack spaces for gear. Eight of those spaces are in two
4-space pods which can be optimally positioned anywhere on the left and right
desk surface. These also provide a large platform for nearfield monitors. The
remaining rack spaces are in 4 bays below the desk, 10 each in the two slanted
front rackbays and 13 each in the two inside rear rackbays.
- We have designed and engineered a sliding monitor bridge which allows the
computer monitors to move forward over the mixer table, which itself can slide
forward over the sampler / synth keyboard. This allows the artist to access
all the essential equipment used in the composing, recording, mixing process
from one ergonomically satisfying position.
- The monitor bridge can hold two 21" monitors. The mixer table holds any of
the smaller format digital or analog mixers, or a 61 note keyboard. The
optional KMSF computer keyboard shelf slides in and out from under the synth
- The F2 is available in melamine laminates or melamine with gray metalcraft,
mahogany or maple Formica top surfaces. Pictured in gray metalcraft Formica.
Omnirax F2 Schematic & Dimensions (PDF)
Composite Schematic Image